for the one with a heart inside his torso

assalamualaikum...

don't ask me to define what my note actually is..

i just don't know what i'm typing now, i just wanna make my heart relief from something deep in the core of my heart..(nah,nah..i am so overwhelming). if u may have a pity on me, u may read. but don't ask me then a question of what this exactly is.

part 1 :

listening to a song i used to sing in the night

when i got a painkiller through the winds,

my anger's gone with the sound

a little time to pretend that i was alright,

they saw the same..i couldn't convince,

it was just a mask they could found


part 2 :

i felt unsure of what i see

how can i not noticing it's the way to kill myself

but i was happy when i was drown

the thing i thought it was a destiny

incredible, fantastic..i was grateful to have

such a life of glory and shining lights around


part 3 :

behave like an indigo child

predict what will be, but it won't be

hurting me over n over again

if i were rich enough for a flight

to the place for i mend my soul in this gut, make my self ready

to change my life for him, though i had to fight the pain


part 4 :

did he see me?

did i see him?

did he notice me?

did i notice him?

did someone see us?

did someone notice us?


part 5 :

time forced us to say some words whispering

i was the one who listen..

it felt just a stomachache i was suffered of

i never know will he listening or even just hearing

i keep telling my mind, my heart n my body this was pleasant

this was a gift, a joy, a beautiful life, a feeling, a love


part 6 :

but the world and all of his guides

sentence me to wait

by sit sucking what's inside my cup

but how long? this pain fights,

it ruins me, i'm losing my faith

so hard if u could feel it, i'm givin' up..


finished!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: