What I'm Saying if I remember you--Buat si Tukang BOHOng!

I almost empty
with the heart could beating slow
as the flower blossoms in happiness,
like the star would fall when the children hope
and their parents sleep never waking up but dead

she came and made it out
and she said me so with
my heart's hollow and those words
went in as my blood's going warm again

I believe
when time is up
she's up to go and
i feel it's just another common scene
but I'm stupid enough to believe

cuz she's a liar
she makes a fire, makes me red
with my unknowing, she said I was this
I was that

they didn't know me again
and the truth, cuz she's a liar
she's a liar..
hey you, girl! you're a liar!!



ini asli Wirlianissa yang bikin!
kagak ada contek-menyontek
atau plagiat-plagiatan!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: